Translate

Thursday 23 August 2018

SEO services (Difference between traditional marketing and digital marketing.)

 You can visit on my website

seosubkuldeep.blogspot.com

     What's the difference between digital                   marketing and traditional marketing, and             why does it matter? 
The answers may surprise you.
Many small businesses struggle with deciding which kind of marketing to do, because their budget will only stretch to one or the other, not both. The decisions that must be made are not easy: which method of marketing will give me the most bang for my buck? How do I know if my marketing is working? Who should I trust with my marketing? Should I do it myself? The answers may surprise you.
To clarify the terms, the use of print ads on newspapers and magazines is a simple example of traditional marketing. Other examples include flyers that are put in mailboxes, commercials both on TV and radio and billboards. On the other hand, when a business invests on building a website, advertising the brand name through different social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, this kind strategy is called digital marketing.......

Keep sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEO services (How We Use Both Digital & Traditional Marketing)

 You can visit on my website seosubkuldeep.blogspot.com      How We Use Both Digital & Traditional                            ...